« back to overview page 14 of 17
Black Witch for Unicon!
Just in time for UNICON this summer, we present a new limited edition of the race-unicycle! The "Bad Black Witch" has probably one of the very thinnest bearing to bearing distance on a unicycle - 80mm!
- thin aluminium fork in aero profile, crown for your feet, anodized black, laser etched logos
- QU-AX Race Hub, 24/28 holes and hollow axle, 80/84 mm in between bearings, 125 mm QU-AX alloy crank
- alloy double walled rim, anodized black
- QX-series carbon seatpost / black alloy gusset post
- MKS Cross pedal, white / Profi "NoSlip" pedal
- black thin alloy seatpost quick release
- QU-AX Luxus saddle
- QX-series titanium bolt for wheel-fixing (Bad Black Witch)
- Kenda race-tire, light FOSS tube
- only 3,6 kgs (Bad Black Witch)